- As many sit-ups as possible in 60 seconds: 40 (idk :/ )
- Anti-rotation static hold: 2 sets, 30 Ilb each side
- Elevated Plank: 10 sets/10 seconds (no rest)
- Elevated Side Plank: 5 sets (each side) 10 seconds each (no rest)
- Dumbbell single leg romanian deadlift: 3 sets, 12-14 reps (25 Ilb)
- Dumbbell alternating shoulder press: 1 set, 12 reps w/ 12 Ilb, then 2 sets, 15 reps w/ 10 Ilb
- Overhead Squat: Gave up (was using a broom and I just didn’t get it) soo…
- Squats: 2 good sets, 75 Ilb
- Cable Kneeling pulldown: 3 sets, fairly close grip, 12-11 reps, 110 Ilb (i was surprised too, but I did it, and with correct form I think).
- Dumbbell Swings (metabolic Training): 3 sets/15 Ilb, 7 sets/20 Ilb: 15-ish reps/set, 20-30 seconds rest
CARDIO (Treadmill: total 4.8 Mi- 36 min)
- 1/2 mile @ 8 min/mi pace (followed by a bathroom break)
- 1 mile @ 7 min/mi pace, then 1 mi @ 8 min/mi pace, then 1 mile @ 7 min/mi pace, then 1 minute break.
- 1.25 miles @ 8 min/mi pace.
Good. Not great, but not bad. A lot of abs were humbling (wasn’t entirely sure I was doing everything correct). And the overhead squats… don’t even get me started. Those were horrible. The shoulder press was tough too. Keeping one arm up the whole time is mad tough. But, although the weights were humbling, the cardio was good. And, I LOVE dumbbell swings. So much fun! Mentally with the weights, wasn’t a great workout, but physically, I felt good. Except for today, my back hurts. i think it’s from the romanian deadlifts, but Since I used so much weight for the cable kneeling pulldown, maybe it’s from that? Although, it’s in my lower back, so probs not. Going on my long run now, wish me luck, will update on that l8er!